adsense

google ads

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The A, An and The Exercise

The A, An and The Exercise at planet 4 English
Fill the gaps with a, an or the.
1
Excuse me. Have you got ______ time?
2 I want ______  new printer for Christmas.
3 I was four the first time I saw ______ elephant.
4 I spoke to ______ boss this morning about having next Friday off.
5 It was ______ exciting movie.
6 She had ______  boiled egg for breakfast.
7 Have ______  nice day.
8 Where did you buy ______ oranges?
9 ______ apple a day keeps the doctor away.
10 ______ avalanche killed four skiers in Austria today.
11 ______  huge ape ran out of the forest and stole my picnic hamper.
12 Can you tell me ______ way to the post office, please?
13 My students like to do their activity books lying on ______ floor.
14 Samantha's bought a new car. It's ______ red one, parked next to that motorbike.
15 I like this jumper but it's brown. Have you got it in ______ different colour?
16 It's such ______  nice day that I think I'll go and read my book in the park.
17 ______ River Thames flows right through the middle of London.
18 I saw ______ eagle hovering high above the valley.

2 comments:

5 استخدامات سحرية مميزة جدا لهاتفك الذكي اكتشفها الان

مع انتشار الهواتف الذكية وتركيز الشركات على التنافس في تقديم كاميرات هواتف ذات جودة عالية، إلا أنه يوجد استخدامات أخرى لكاميرا الهاتف قد ل...